Hurricane Irene

Since the forecast is flaky and it appears that Irene will be a major hurricane, we have gone on the “hard.”  We’ll be staying with Bob and Melody over the weekend.   Hopefully Jupiter and Cinco will learn to get along with Bodie and Jennie (their much bigger dogs).   Sure is nice to have fiends in town.  
Spent all day today stripping sails and prepping for the haul.  I’ll spend Friday securing the exterior and doing a few things that are best done on the hard, like greasing the prop and putting anti-foul on the transducers.
Wish us luck as it is looking very bad now.  The projected track keeps shifting west and that is very bad for us on the bay.
I’ll call Mitch to see if he needs help as well.
sunset in ABCs