We have papers to import pups to St Maarten

Papers are in and working on the formalities. Should be there on Friday.
The float plan, for now, is to depart Thursday late afternoon and sail into St Maarten by Noon on Friday. This float plan may vary by a few hours depending on the wind speed/direction and the current. I'm hoping for a NE wind instead of an E wind. If the wind is E I'll have to decide how close I will get to Saba before tacking. If the wind is NE, then we may a straight shot to St. Maarten.